Monday, June 24, 2013

Introduction & History of Cartoon Network


Cartoon Network (CN) is an cable television network owned by Turner Broadcasting. This channel was firstly launched on Oct. 1, 1992. It was originally a 24-hour channel which play the classic animation. Right now, Cartoon Network make different kinds of shows to cater to different age group. 
The shows mainly included The Moxy Show, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, The Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Courage the Cowardly Dog at that time. 
Cartoon Network is a successful television network which have already exist for more than 20 years. It provide quality cartoon series and shows which won over the public.
The picture below is Cartoon Network's main shows and its classic logo.










2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh waaaaaw. caw and chicken, and Dexter were my favorite. i love talking about my childhood. it makes a lot of fun to me. LOL till i sink in my tears. i love this. i love your blog,Ning Zhu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture! These are so likable.

    ReplyDelete